Friday, February 16
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Discover the Basics of Implementing the CASLLS
Saturday, February 17
8:30 - 3:00 p.m.
Moving Beyond the Basics of the CASLLS
$275 per person before Dec. 11, 2023
$300 per person after Dec. 11, 2023
* define the purpose/use of the CASLLS
* practice language sampling and discover its significance as a means for selecting appropriate listening, language, and speech goals
* analyze language samples and plot data onto CASLLS
* examine data on CASLLS to select appropriate IEP goals, short-term goals, and weekly goals
* acquire strategies/techniques to utilize in a classroom or therapy setting
* explore methods to involve the parent/caregiver in carry-over of CASLLS targets into the home
* examine CASLLS structures more thoroughly, incorporating them within activities to develop or enhance listening and spoken language
* observe and compile strategies when working with children of varying ages, infants - elementary
* discover resources appropriate for use when working with children, infants - elementary
* obtain a list of therapy/classroom activities that embed CASLLS structures: Pre-Verbal, Pre- Sentence, Simple Sentence, and Complex Sentence
The Historic Menger Hotel $149 Single or Double
For reservations call (210) 223-4361 or
1 (800) 345-9285 ask for ext. 7373
This two day workshop is offered for 10 LSLS CEUs.
For more information about products or webinars, please contact Tammy Monts (210) 824-0579, ext. 207 or by email.
If ordering with a PO or for information regarding billing and shipping, please contact Isela Fennell (210) 832-2423 or by email.
For offline orders please download this form and email to Isela Fennell.
© Sunshine Cottage School for Deaf Children 2015 Sunshine Cottage, a listening and spoken language school, is accredited by AdvancED, OPTION Schools, Inc., and is a Texas Education Agency approved non-public school. Sunshine Cottage is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit educational organization. We accept students regardless of sex, race, affiliation, disability, or national origin.